Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Songs

WHEW! This last month has been busy busy. Christmastime = STRESSTIME. I have a huge family, which constitutes huge amounts of time and effort on gifts. I was also selected for jury duty for the second time in a few months. They keep telling me to take a week off for trial, threaten to fine me if I don't, then when I get there tell me I'm dismissed. GAH. This time I was kept for the actual selection part (last time they told me to go away pretty much immediately). Boy am I glad I didn't get picked. Boring!! Let me tell you. Lawyers asking you vague questions about domestic abuse for an afternoon is not as fun as it sounds! I'm so happy I didn't get picked! So happy in fact I thought I would spread a little holiday cheer. I have a bunch of christmas songs that I've reworked and arranged over the years and recorded in my humble abode as a gift for my parents. I know but still Christmas songs?
Yes Christmas songs you Scrooge.

Christmas Songs* (400mb)
As MP3's (29mb)

This batch was recorded in December of 2007. I have some dating all the way back to 2004. Wow thats a long time ago!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS


*EDIT: Somebody complained about the files being corrupted half way through. So I upload the songs as MP3's to a different site. If I get more complaints I'll take the first link down.

5 comments:

Gabriel said...

Awesome! Hooray Christmas songs. Boo jury duty.

Gabriel said...

Now that I've listened to a couple of the tracks I should also add that they sound amazing!

Unknown said...

I'm downloading both just in case =)

Colin Hathaway said...

someone = me

aslo... man these songs keep getting better every time I listen. Great work! These will definitely be playing on repeat on Christmas day!

thanks!

Colin Hathaway said...

someone = me

aslo... man these songs keep getting better every time I listen. Great work! These will definitely be playing on repeat on Christmas day!

thanks!